Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with Ohio locations in Berlin, Mansfield, Newark, Orrville, Wadsworth, and Wooster, as well as locations in Middlebury and Shipshewana, Indiana. Our growing team is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our Benefits department.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as liaison between the insurance carrier and the client
- Answer daily questions and requests while resolving client issues including but not limited to coverage changes, claims, and billing.
- Follow up with clients and carriers on paperwork, status of applications or changes, and other marketing and processing work.
- Handle walk-in client meetings
- Act as a facilitator between clients and insurance carriers on high level and complicated claim situations.
- Work with clients to present and review proposals
- Organize and schedule reviews for existing clients based on renewal review schedule.
- Support and adhere to procedures to minimize the agency’s errors and omissions exposure.
- Strive to maintain positive relationships with personnel at client firms to assure retention of the accounts.
A Successful Employee:
- Keeps the client at the center of his/her work and builds trustworthy relationships with clients
- Highly technical; displays strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Values teamwork and selflessness
- Is self-motivated
- Must obtain State of Ohio licensure for Life and Health before employment begins..
- High school diploma.
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.