Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with 6 locations in Ohio and Indiana. Our growing team is seeking an Account Manager in our Wealth Management Department.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepares reports and forms for client meetings including verification of account status and balances.
- Processed client paperwork and requests following client meetings.
- Mentors and delegates appropriate tasks Assistant Account Managers.
- Completes paperwork for new accounts and submits service forms.
- Manages inbound client calls and requests independently.
- Submits and transfers paperwork appropriately to companies.
- Proceeds with placing trades only if advisor has presented instructions.
- Participates in departmental operational projects and suggests departmental improvements.
- Processes checks for deposits for new and existing accounts.
- Processes and follows up on basic account servings.
- Manages advisors’ calendars and updates when necessary.
A Successful Employee:
- Keeps the client at the center of his/her work and builds trustworthy relationships with clients.
- Highly technical; displays strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates high integrity.
- Enjoys interacting with clients.
- Values teamwork and selflessness.
- Is self-motivated and acts with urgency.
- Works independently and makes decisive decisions.
- Must obtain State of Ohio licensure for Life and Health before employment beginnings.
- Successful completion of the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) within the first six months of employment.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.