Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with Ohio locations in Berlin, Mansfield, Newark, Orrville, Wadsworth, and Wooster, as well as locations in Middlebury and Shipshewana, Indiana. Our growing team is seeking an Account Manager in our Financial Services Department.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepares reports and forms for client meetings including verification of account status and balances.
- Processes client paperwork and requests following client meetings.
- Mentors and delegates appropriate tasks Assistant Account Managers.
- Completes paperwork for new accounts and submits service forms.
- Manages inbound client calls and requests independently.
- Submits and transfers paperwork appropriately to companies.
- Proceeds with placing trades only if advisor has presented instructions.
- Participates in departmental operational projects and suggests departmental improvements.
- Processes checks for deposits for new and existing accounts.
- Processes and follows up on basic account servings.
- Manages advisors’ calendars and updates when necessary.
A Successful Employee:
- Keeps the client at the center of his/her work and builds trustworthy relationships with clients
- Highly technical; displays strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Values teamwork and selflessness
- Is self-motivated
- Must obtain State of Ohio licensure for Life and Health before employment beginnings
- Successful completion of the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) within the first six months of employment.
- High school diploma.
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.