Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with 6 locations in Ohio and Indiana. Our growing commercial team is seeking a full-time Performance Bonds Specialist to join our team.
- Analyze client financial statements and contracts to find suitable bonding solutions.
- Work with clients and surety companies to establish bond lines.
- Work with clients and surety companies to process and issue performance bonds.
- Manage existing client relationships in tandem with Risk Advisor
- Actively pursue new client opportunities in tandem with Risk Advisor.
- Other job duties as assigned.
A Successful Employee:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great public speaking and presentation skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret corporate financial statements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- At least two years of related experience preferred.
- Must obtain licensure for the State of Ohio and maintain ongoing education requirements.
- Must have a current driver license and an insurable driving record.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive benefits to meet the needs of all employees. In addition to providing competitive healthcare benefit coverage. Click here to review our benefit offerings.