Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with Ohio locations in Berlin, Mansfield, Newark, Orrville, Wadsworth, Wooster, and Shipshewana, Indiana. Our team is seeking a full-time Account Manager in our Personal Lines Department with a passion for helping clients manage risk through the use of insurance and financial strategies.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the insurance carrier and the client
- Answer daily questions and resolve client issues including but not limited claims, billing and coverage changes.
- Work with underwriters and follow up with requests for information or processing
- Follow-up with clients and carriers regarding paperwork on quotes, status of applications or changes, and other marketing and processing work
- Coordinate complicated claim questions between clients and insurance carriers.
- Handle phone calls and walk-in activity by clients, carriers or others
- Work closely with the team to assist with sales process
A Successful Account Manager:
Is responsive and accommodating to co-workers and clients
Has a strong attention to detail; Precise and accurate with work
Demonstrates knowledge and familiarity with insurance business including various applications, forms and underwriting requirements for each line of coverage and carrier
Is self-directed and independent
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active property and casualty license for the State of Ohio
- Must be willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, AMS and ImageRight preferred
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.