With the children grown, career behind you and retirement lifestyle likely already defined, it's time to purchase our Retirement Plan. Generally 60 years or older, common life events we'll help clients plan for include maximizing Social Security, enrolling in Medicare, estate planning, or taking care of other family members at home, whether a boomerang child or older parent. Many clients also will want help avoiding retirement mistakes they watched their parents make, and this plan will address that as well.
Those purchasing this plan might also want to complete the circle by purchasing an On Your Own, Tying the Knot, or New Arrival plan for a child or grandchild.
The Retirement package includes an initial in-person planning meeting, a customized financial plan and checklist, and one year of follow-up services.
Package Fee: $100/mo.
Services provided include:
- Discussion of your financial priorities
- Retirement date discussion
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Debt review
- Employee benefits review
- Emergency savings review
- Saving & spending analysis
- Major purchase review
- Healthcare review
- Survivor needs analysis
- Life expectancy calculator
- Long-term care analysis
- Social security benefits review
- Pension review (if applicable)
- Post-retirement cash flow review
- Review of retirement assets
- Investment allocation plan
- Income tax review
- Action checklist
Optional add-ons for this package include:
- Estate planning review: $1,000
- Charitable gifting plan: $400
- Legacy gifting plan: $500