Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with 8 locations in Ohio and Indiana. Our growing team is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our Benefits department.
As a Benefits Account Manager, you will:
- Act as liaison between the insurance carrier and the client’s human resources department, management, and staff.
- Answer daily questions and requests while resolving client issues including but not limited to coverage changes, claims, and billing.
- Follow up with clients and carriers on paperwork, status of applications or changes, and other marketing and processing work.
- Work closely with Account Executive and Risk Advisor throughout the sales process from prospect phase through client implementation phase.
- Handle walk-in client meetings as needed.
- Act as a facilitator between clients and insurance carriers on high-level and complicated claim situations.
- Assist with illustrations, proposals, and spreadsheets for Risk Advisors and Account Executives as needed.
- Organize and schedules reviews for existing clients based on renewal review schedule.
- Support and adhere to procedures to minimize the agency’s errors and omissions exposure.
- Strive to maintain positive relationships with personnel at client firms to assure retention of the accounts.
- Must obtain State of Ohio licensure for Life and Health.
- Must maintain ongoing education to keep licensure current.
- Must have a current driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to work toward industry designation (REBC).
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.
If you are interested in applying, complete an online application here or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.