Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with Ohio locations in Berlin, Orrville, Wadsworth, Newark, Mansfield, Wooster, and Indiana locations in Middlebury and Shipshewana. Our growing commercial team is seeking a full-time Account Manager to join our Commercial department.
- Partner with sales advisor to handle marketing, quotes, submissions for clients.
- Manage existing accounts, answer daily questions, resolve client issues.
- Act as a liaison between the insurance carrier and the client.
- Work with underwriters and follow up with requests for information or processing.
- Handle phone calls and walk-in activity by clients, carriers, or others.
- Greet customers and professionally initiate positive, customer-friendly interaction.
A Successful Employee:
- Keeps the client at the center of his/her work and builds trustworthy relationships with clients
- Highly technical; displays strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Enjoys interacting with clients
- Values teamwork and selflessness
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Is self-motivated
- High School Diploma
- Must obtain State of Ohio licensure for Property and Casualty before employment begins.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive benefits to meet the needs of all employees. In addition to providing competitive healthcare benefit coverage. Click here to review our benefit offerings.