Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with 8 locations in Ohio and Indiana. Our growing team is seeking a part-time Client Experience Specialist.
As the Client Experience Specialist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develops ways to make Hummel Group’s client experience unique.
- Builds, improves, and expands the client experience brand at Hummel Group.
- Oversees planning, coordination and execution of client experiences, seminars or events.
- Determines ways to show appreciation to loyal clients – examples: Christmas gifts, client referral gifts)
- Act as a resource for operational departments when they are looking to differentiate client service levels
- Researches and keeps informed on industry trends to improve processes.
- Maintains the Marketing Department inventory and completes material orders as needed.
- Completes all advertising reimbursements and organizes all receipts to payables files.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Five years’ client service experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a current driver license and an insurable driving record.
If you are interested in applying, complete an online application here or send a resume to email@example.com.