Hummel Group is an independent insurance agency with Ohio locations in Berlin, Orrville, Mansfield, Newark, Wooster, and Middlebury, Indiana. Our growing team is seeking a part-time IT Specialist to join our Information Technology department. The position will be in one of our Wayne or Holmes County, Ohio offices.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- First level of support for end-user helpdesk tickets. Provides telephone, in-person, and remote/online support to end-users.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, and printers.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists with computer (OS, driver, etc.) upgrades for the agency.
- Sets up new user workstation and equipment.
A Successful Employee:
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology.
- Excellent personal and communication skills, able to relate to all different personality types.
- Ability to confront and resolve conflict.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of Hummel Group.
- Proven knowledge of computer software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Ability to learn and perform new duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel offsite as needed.
- Demonstrates high integrity.
- Values teamwork and selflessness.
- Is self-motivated.
- One-year prior work experience within the field preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field preferred.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.