Hummel Group, Inc. is an independent insurance agency with locations in Ohio and Indiana. Our growing commercial team is seeking a full-time Personal Account Executive. The position is located in our Middlebury, Indiana office.
As a Personal Account Executive:
- Manages a book of business with high level of service to ensure retention and client satisfaction.
- Drives the renewal process, working closely with the Risk Advisors and Account Manager, as needed.
- Leads and directs exposures of clients and prospects, reviews insurance company quotes, prepares proposals, and presents the proposals.
- Communicates with underwriters regarding eligibility or other changes. This may involve rewriting policies or making changes to the policy.
- Responds to sales and service requests. Same day follow-up is expected.
- Provides outstanding customer service, teamwork and assist others in acquiring and perfecting these skills.
- Serves as a backup to sales and claims staff, as needed.
- Travels offsite to meet with clients and insurance company underwriters.
- Other job duties as assigned.
A Successful Account Executive:
- Enjoys managing and cultivating relationships with existing accounts.
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results driven.
- Enjoys interacting with and serving clients.
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk.
- Builds trustworthy relationships.
- Values teamwork.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Personal Lines products and previous experience in personal insurance accounts.
- College Degree is preferred.
- Must obtain State licensure for property and casualty before date of hire is scheduled.
- Must maintain ongoing education for keep licensure current.
- Must have a current driver license and an insurable driving record.
- Requires possession of or plan to obtain CIC designation.
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.