Our team is always looking to expand with Risk Advisors who demonstrate a passion for helping people manage risk through the use of insurance and financial strategies.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities as a Risk Advisor, we would like to talk to you. Please tell us more about yourself by clicking here and a member of our organization will be in touch with you.
As a Risk Advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Generate and meet with prospective clients to review exposures, analyze business and insurance needs, and make risk management recommendations
- Develop and utilize expertise in a specific area of risk. We have opportunities available as a Benefits Risk Advisor, Business Risk Advisor, Financial Advisor and Personal Risk Advisor.
- Explain insurance programs and alternative risk solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare insurance program coverage proposals, and present to prospective clients
- Be part of a Trusted Choice® Independent Agency, committed to delivering quality service, competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
A Successful Risk Advisor:
- Enjoys the sales process and prospecting for new accounts
- Enjoys generating new relationships and business opportunities
- Excellent negotiating, decision-making, and sales skills
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results driven
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Builds trustworthy relationships
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Values teamwork
- Must be willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations (e.g. CIC, CRM, CPCU)
- Requires possession and maintenance of an active Ohio Property and Casualty license
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.