Our team is always looking to expand with Risk Advisors who demonstrate a passion for helping people manage risk through the use of insurance and financial strategies.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities as a Risk Advisor, we would like to talk to you. Please tell us more about yourself by clicking here and a member of our organization will be in touch with you.
As a Risk Advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Generate and meet with prospective clients to review exposures, analyze business and insurance needs, and make risk management recommendations
- Develop and utilize expertise in a specific area of risk. We have opportunities available as a Benefits Risk Advisor, Business Risk Advisor, Financial Advisor, and Personal Risk Advisor.
- Explain insurance programs and alternative risk solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare insurance program coverage proposals, and present them to prospective clients
- Be part of a Trusted Choice® Independent Agency, committed to delivering quality service, competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
A Successful Risk Advisor:
- Enjoys the sales process and prospecting for new accounts
- Enjoys generating new relationships and business opportunities
- Excellent negotiating, decision-making, and sales skills
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results-driven
- Believes in the value of helping others to manage their risk
- Builds trustworthy relationships
- Demonstrates high integrity
- Values teamwork
- Must be willing to work towards and obtain professional industry designations (e.g. CIC, CRM, CPCU)
- Requires possession and maintenance of required licensures.
- Has a valid Ohio driver’s license
Total Rewards at Hummel Group
Hummel Group offers a list of competitive compensation and benefits to meet the needs of all employees. Click here to review our benefit offerings.
If you are interested in applying, complete an online application here or send a resume to email@example.com.